What is a Lead? A Lead is a qualified prospect that has consented to learn more about your brand, service, product or offering
Omnilead generates these leads through a Telephone Referral Programme (TRP) which takes the form of a survey conducted on the telephone, during which a consumer will respond to a selection of questions.
Our consented leads will increase your sales, productivity, customer lifetime value and lower sales costs.
Omnilead works with myriad advertisers, from delivering a boutique service to smaller advertisers who cannot process high volume, through to major players who use Omnilead as a valued part of their media mix.
- Higher Contact Rates. Consumers have already shown propensity to answer telephone calls
- Higher Intent. This is NOT a cold call. Having already been spoken to, the consumer has verbally indicated a desire to connect with your brand or service and are expecting the call. This increases the ‘intent’ level of the lead
- Better Quality. Omnilead applies the industry benchmark in verification, validation and data hygiene prior to leads being sent to clients
- Better Call to Close Ratio. Omnilead delivers a more engaged consumer providing Advertisers with the best opportunity to increase sales and improve ROI
- National Reach. Whilst Omnilead is Australia-wide, for Advertisers that require state specific targeting, Omnilead delivers upon those requirements
- Scripting. We work with you to script the most effective , compliant question and optimise the consumer experience of your brand
- Question Testing. We can test different ways of asking a question to deliver better outcomes for both advertiser and consumer. You approve any or all questions we use in the script
- Brand Protection. Following the philosophy of Transparency, Compliance and Consent, Omnilead delivers a solution that offers the utmost protection in the use of your brand
Comfort in Compliance
Omnilead has implemented an effective privacy and security program consistent with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth) and the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
To achieve this, Omnilead’s Directors assert that they:
- Collect personal information from consumers via telephone surveys in a manner consistent with the collection requirements of the National Privacy Principles and to address the requirements of express consent defined in the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 and the Spam Act 2003
- Where relevant, have contracts with all suppliers and customers specifying their responsibilities for compliance with the Privacy Act 1988, the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 and the Spam Act 2003
- Respect the legal and moral rights of consumers and provide them with the opportunity to opt-out from third party use of information, and to request access to their personally identifiable information for update and corrective purposes
- Have implemented user authentication and security to computer hardware and software applications to help ensure only authorised parties are permitted access to the identifiable information
- Have contracts with system administration specialists to review and/or update operating systems and data management applications on a monthly basis with the aim to minimise the potential for security violations
Our team works closely with your team to understand your compliance requirements, and together we design processes that achieve your sales, customer service and compliance goals.
Our Quality Assurance Parameters include:
- Comprehensive Training
- One-on-one Operator Coaching
- Call Recording, Monitoring and Calibration
- Quality Scoring for Operators
Our Quality Assurance team listens to survey calls and verifies the opt-in as a Warm Lead and ensures all compliance requirements have been met.
Warm Leads are only then sent to you, how you want them, when you want them.